Noble Property Fund (Pty) Ltd is committed to ensuring that the Financial Services Board’s initiative of “Treating Customers Fairly” (TCF) is embedded in all areas of our business.
Client Charter and Values:
Our clients are our most valuable asset and our aim is to:
- Protect the interests of our clients at each stage of the take-on process, from the very first meeting through to the regular annual reviews.
- Endeavour to meet our clients’ expectations of high quality service.
Treating Customers Fairly: The Financial Services Board
Our TCF Policy is centred around the Financial Services Board’s (“FSB”) guidelines and the six outcomes produced:
Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
Customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
- We will at all times ensure that client expectations are met and if not we will ensure that clients are informed of the reasons thereof.
- We will disclose all costs and risks involved with the fund being recommended.
- We will make sure that the client understands the risks associated with the placement of investments in the fund.
- We will ensure that all Conflicts of Interest are clearly disclosed to enable the client to make an informed decision.
- We will ensure that all client communications are clear, concise and free of jargon.
- We will ensure that all Authorised Representatives have received training on the fund being presented for investment.
- We will continuously ensure that all staff members fully understand the Six Outcomes detailed above.
- We will listen to client feedback and will deal with any complaints timeously.
- We will ensure that a mandate is signed between ourselves and the client detailing the extent of our discretionary services.
- We will send a quarterly report to all discretionary clients detailing progress made during the quarter on investments.
- We will ensure that authority is obtained for Personal Account Trading and that no such trading takes place until authority has been obtained.
- Where a breach of mandate has taken place we will rectify the situation so that the client is not prejudiced.
- We will ensure that no Insider Trading takes place.
- We will ensure that detailed fund fact sheets are produced quarterly for funds being managed clearly detailing composition, costs and performance.